Sunday, December 2, 2007

Santa is in town


Friday night was the kick off event for the Christmas season in Jefferson City, Living Windows. They close off downtown and all the stores have window displays with live people, music, and dancers. The highlight of course, is Santa's arrival. Over the next couple of days I will be posting pictures from the night and the windows. It is actually a pretty big event for this town, with a lot of people coming out, even when it is cold, like it was this year.
Santa also came early this year for me, as my husband gave me my gift early. He finally found someone with the new Nikon D300 in stock and was able to get one for me. So I have been playing with it a lot this weekend. I have to say, so far, I have very happy with it. So soon, my pictures posted will be with that camera instead of the D50.

No comments:

City Daily Photo Blogs

CDPB Logo
Search by city:  
+ Africa
+ Asia & Australia
+ Europe & Middle East
+ North America
+ South America