Monday, February 18, 2008

Big Box Stores


When Best Buy first came to town I was very excited. We do not really have any other stores like it here in Jefferson City. Before they came printers and other computer equipment came usually were bought from Staples, an office supply store. Today I headed there to buy a flash for my camera. I normally do not buy my camera equipment there. I had gotten a $40 gift card for my birthday, so I thought I might as well get it there. Even taking off the amount of my gift card, it cost more than it does from my favorite internet camera store. I ended up leaving without spending the gift card. I know they can be the cheapest on movies and have the best selection of software, but I think I was so disappointed at the flash. Oh well, I am sure I will be back.

No comments:

City Daily Photo Blogs

CDPB Logo
Search by city:  
+ Africa
+ Asia & Australia
+ Europe & Middle East
+ North America
+ South America