Thursday, September 11, 2008

Good Art Causes Discussion?


It appears that part of art inside the prison this year was to actually paint on the walls of the old prison with permanent paint. They had been granted permission by the Office of Administration which is the owner of the property as the state of Missouri, however, they failed to consult with the prison redevelopment committee. And now it will cost a lot of money to restore these walls to the original condition. I am of course in support of the arts, as I do love my photography. However, I am not sure arts is the best place to be spending public money. Of course, only my opinion. And here is an opinion piece on the controversy.

No comments:

City Daily Photo Blogs

CDPB Logo
Search by city:  
+ Africa
+ Asia & Australia
+ Europe & Middle East
+ North America
+ South America